Zenith Chain, a digital peer-to-peer network that aims to implement a use case-specific blockchain, is proud to announce the launch of the cutting-edge crypto exchange (Zenith CEX) to offer users a secure trading experience on March 10 2022.
This centralised exchange is meant to create more options for Zenith ecosystem users across divergent markets. The Zenith Centralised Exchange will be the first of a series of products. It will serve as a medium where cryptocurrency users can buy, sell and trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, about 200 plus cryptocurrencies and digital assets in over 175 countries.
Features of the Zenith Centralised Exchange
Some of the key trading features of the CEX trading platform include:
- KYC Verification: users will complete the identity verification process within 2 minutes. There is also an automation system to ensure they get their results in less than 6 minutes.
- Global Reach: Trade from over 175 countries globally.
- Fast transactions: Trade and swap assets at a super-fast speed as the Zenith Smart Chain ecosystem can host over 300,000 TPS.
- P2P Trading: P2P is a type of trade between users rather than between users and the exchange. This option allows them buy and sell bitcoins directly from or to other users.
- Spot Trading: besides trading tokens or coins between each other, users will buy and sell cryptocurrencies on the platform. There are a significant number of tokens and trading pairs.
- Margin Trading: Users who want to increase their trading gains can use Zenith CEX’s margin trading option. This trading option multiplies trading results, allowing traders to profit more from good deals. Users will need to put down a percentage of the total order value to get started. After they’ve opened the trade, they can choose to sell Long or Short.
- Launchpad: There is also a launchpad on the CEX; users will be able to access IEOs, IDOs, IGOs, INOs and so on. This launchpad will serve as a major platform where other blockchains, crypto or NFT projects can offer their cryptocurrencies or NFTs for sale.
- Staking: Users will lock their favourite tokens and earn interest over some time.
- Real-time Prices: The Zenith CEX offers real-time prices, unlike many other centralised exchanges. Users will see the price changes as they occur because prices change in real-time. Users can also get a detailed pricing history on the exchange. Users have the option of accessing which price history they wish. One minute, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, one day, one week, or one month are all possibilities. They’ll be able to read the chart more clearly and make more accurate forecasts due to this.
Zenith CEX Launch Campaign Timelines
Mass Community Campaign (Airdrop)
Budget Allocation – 150,000 $ZENITH
Duration – March 10 (06:00 GMT+00) – March 30 (03:00 GMT+00)
Distribution- 30 Days after Campaign
Deposit and Win Event
Budget Allocation – 50,000 $ZENITH
Duration – March 10 (06:00 GMT+00) – March 17 (15:00 GMT+00)
Budget Allocation – 50,000 $ZENITH
Duration – March 11 (06:00 GMT+00) – March 18 (15:00 GMT+00)
Maximum Asset Security for Zenith CEX Users
Zenith is launching one of the most secure centralised trading platforms available in the market today with features including cold wallet support, biometric login, and much more. The Zenith Chain development team has chosen to keep all digital assets on the exchange in a cold wallet to protect the digital assets’ security.
A cold wallet is a piece of hardware developed exclusively for holding cryptocurrencies. Unlike software wallets, the hardware wallet is impenetrable to hackers. To acquire access to a cold wallet, they must first obtain the cold wallet.
Along with the web version, the project will provide Android and iOS applications for the Zenith CEX. The biometric fingerprint capability will be available to customers who download either app. This functionality will strengthen the security of the tokens even more. Furthermore, biometric authentication is still the safest kind of protection. It is difficult for a hacker to access users’ digital funds unless they fake their fingerprints.
Multiple authentications are another security feature of the Zenith CEX. Users must use double authentication while logging into their accounts and transferring funds from the Zenith CEX to another crypto wallet. Users must prove that they are the account’s owners when entering their password on a new device.
Zenith CEX will send a security code to the user’s email address, phone number, or authenticator app when they log in. Users must enter the secret code supplied to them correctly to gain access to their accounts. If they do not, they will be unable to access their account. This is also true when it comes to money transfers. Before a user can successfully transfer digital assets to another wallet, they must input the code sent to them correctly.
What is Zenith Chain?
Zenith chain has been designed to efficiently handle one function: transferring assets from one party to another. Using the Proof of Authority (POA) consensus allows for quicker block times and reduced fees.
Candidates for staking who are the most bonded will become validators and produce blocks. Double-sign detection and other cutting logic ensure security, stability, and chain finality. The Zenith Chain also supports EVM-compatibles and protocols smart contract. Due to native interoperability capabilities, cross-chain transfer and other communication are allowed.
The Zenith Chain system reward structure is astounding, and some settings may influence how the rewards are distributed. The Zenith Chain system uses a decentralised peer-to-peer exchange network. This software-based platform allows crypto-market players to trade directly without needing a third party.
Zenith Chain does not store any coins or private keys on central servers because it uses a decentralised exchange mechanism. The user has control over their funds and can employ hardware wallets and anonymous accounts. Users of the Zenith Chain can receive rewards from apps that use blockchain technology to provide points in the decentralised network.
Zenith Chain Projects
Besides the Zenith CEX, there are still other present and future projects on the Zenith Chain. Below is a summary:
Zenith Coin is the first product developed on the Zenith Chain. It is currently compatible with the Ethereum (ERC-20), BNB Smart Chain (BEP-20) and Zenith Mainnet networks. It is currently available on MEXC Global, Probit, Lbank, Azbit, Coinsbit, Bitmart, LAToken and PancakeSwap crypto exchanges.
Zenith Scan is a blockchain explorer where users can verify all transactions that have taken place on the Zenith Chain. With any detail of the transaction like the transaction hash or wallet address, users can find results within seconds. Following a revamped version and migration to a bigger server, users will be getting premium UX.
Zenith Multi-Chain Wallet
As its name states, the Zenith Multi-Chain Wallet is a crypto wallet that ensures maximum security. To further assure scalability, this digital wallet will be compatible with most blockchains and their respective networks. This includes BTC, ERC-20, BSC 20, TRC-20, ZRC-20 and many others. This digital wallet is set to go live after the launch of the Zenith CEX.
Zenith Decentralised Exchange (DEX)
The release of Zenith DEX will come after the release of Zenith CEX. Zenith DEX will offer security and decentralization. There will be multiple liquidity pools, allowing crypto holders to contribute or buy from.
Zenith Pay is Zenith Chains’ first product that looks to bridge the gap between blockchain technology and orthodox technology. This product will connect cryptocurrency wallets to bank accounts. In this regard, users will be able to withdraw tokens directly to local bank accounts as fiat currencies. Similar to crypto ATM machines. However, it will be directly deposited to your bank account.
The Zenith Metaverse is still a prospective product. However, Zenith Chain remains perfectly suited to the development of a Metaverse. It is compatible with smart contracts and will facilitate the minting of NFTs. Considering the low fees, Zenith Chain makes for a very efficient foundation for developing a metaverse.
Official CEX Website : https://www.zenithcex.com
Telegram Group: https://t.me/zenithchainenglish
Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/zenithchainalerts
Coin Market Cap Page: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zenith-coin/
Get the best of Africa’s daily tech to your inbox – first thing every morning.
Join the community now!