Chinook Capital, through its Chinook Lab, has opened applications for its “Founders Incubator Program”. The venture capital company is looking for the best disruptive startups and entrepreneurs in the Nigerian tech ecosystem to help progress rapidly into viable, venture-scalable businesses.
The 4-month incubator program, which is cross-sector, is designed for early-stage entrepreneurs/startups who are passionate about using technology to change lives. Chinook Capital will assist them to launch and scale their businesses through the use of its market-validation and customer-acquisition focus incubator. The VC company will also invest in startups that can demonstrate the ability to scale quickly.
The program is open to startups in Nigeria or intending startups that intend to enter into the Nigerian market from West Africa in tech ecosystem that are:
- Providing unravel innovative Tech-Fin platform for Insurance, Asset Management, Investment, Pension, Stock Trading, and Micro Savings & Credits.
- Using technology solutions to drive innovation and business model improvement in Agriculture, Transportation, Utilities, Smart Energy, Education, Media and Health leveraging Big Data, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Having High growth enterprise software opportunity across functions and industries including infrastructure software, SaaS, Data Service, and on-demand platforms.
- Having disruptive Innovations in Games, Blockchain, IoT and Visual Reality technologies.
These startups must also ensure that they already have a new innovative product in the market that has traction and has been generating revenue. Startups should also comprise of dedicated founders with technology and business background and must be registered.
Four disruptive startups would be selected after a 3-day bootcamp/pitching event and they would take part in the 4-month incubator programme. During which they would be provided with:
- Mentorship & Business Development Counseling,
- Networking and Business Opportunities,
- Seed funding and a potential follow-on funding from Chinook Capital’s Fund and other co-investors,
- Access to Investors and Partners.
After the incubator, startups would also be provided with a 12 months workspace, marketing opportunities as well as sales and legal support.
Applications for the incubator program is currently open. Interested startups can click here to get started.
Get the best of Africa’s daily tech to your inbox – first thing every morning.
Join the community now!